You are trying to generate summary for a sales order and see the below message
There are no templates available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have scoped the following question in your project: Do you want to enable local summary generation for Sales Order in online and offline?
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Sales Order view
- Select Show all and find for ABC (ABC represents the id of the sales order)
- Go to Actions
- Select Generate Summary
You see that the afore mentioned message appears on the UI
You have not maintained any template in local from template.
Local form templates are downloaded to user’s devices for generating summary reports when working offline. You can edit the content and layout of country/region-specific form templates. You can create new form templates and template variants by using the copy functions. To maintain the same, you can follow the steps below
- Go to Administrator workcenter
- Go to Local Form Template Maintenance view
- Select Draft forms and find for Summary of Sales Order
- Select the Entry and click Copy As a New Variant / As a New Template (depending on your use case)
- Fill in the relevant details
- Select Save and Publish
Summary, Sales Order, Templates, Not Found, from template maintenance, administrator, variants, templates , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem