- Manage KPI and Reports App throws error when selected any KPI- "Failed to load metadata"
- No Authorization to access xxxxxxx_CDS_xxxx
S/4 HANA Cloud 2005 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Fiori Launchpad and go to KPI Design Group
- Click on Manage KPI and Reports app
- Click on any KPI or Reports or Groups, it throws error "Failed to load metadata"
- Login to Fiori Launchpad and click on the KPI(Ex: Customer Return Analysis)
- Hit F12 and reload the same page that displayed error. Click on NetWork tab and check for 403 call
- Double click on the error file which opens in new tab, note down the CDS service (Ex: C_CUSTOMERRETURNRATEQRY_CDS)
- Search that CDS service in Fiori Apps Library
- Select the S/4HANA Cloud version of the application & check the Configuration section in the Implementation Information tab
- Once you get the Business role, please use the "Maintain Business Users" application to assign the role to your user.
Failed to load, metadata, Analytics, specialist, KPI design, Manage KPIs and Reports, error, no authorization, to access, CDS, business users, SAP S/4HANA Cloud , KBA , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-DT , SAP Smart Business S4H - Design Time , Problem