For Service Tickets in Cloud for Customer system, you have set up the type-ahead function for e-mail addresses, where these are stored in the browser cache, making it easier to use recent e-mails in the system, however, you notice that some e-mail addresses disappear after some time.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Click New to write a new e-mail.
- In the To field, start typing any e-mail address.
- See the system does not suggest that address anymore.
The Type Ahead Function for the e-mail addresses only store the latest 100 e-mail addresses in the browser cache. If more than 100 are present, the system deletes the oldest one that was added to the list, so that a new one can be included.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
E-mail, Type Ahead Entry of E-mail Addresses, Missing, Cleared, Deleted, Browser, Cache, C4C, Service , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To