You are unable to find the desired Account, When you are trying to add an Account in the Overall Customer Discount.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio and then Discount Lists.
- Select New -> Overall Customer Discount (Gross).
- Navigate to Items Screen and select Add Row.
- In the Account ID F4 help, You cannot find the desired account.
The Business User, Which you are using is having Restricted Access to the Account Management work center. The Assigned Access Group ID under Restriction Rule 99 in your Business Role should match with the Employee Responsible of the required Account.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Search for the User.
- Select Edit-> Access Rights.
- In the Access Restrictions Tab, Choose BPM_ACCOUNTS and check the Detailed Restrictions Tab.
- Choose Find and Search for the Employee Responsible. Example : If the Account you are looking for is XXXXX and the Employee Responsible for your Account is YYYYY. You need to search for YYYYY among the Access Group ID.
- Once you find the Access Group ID, you can see that the Read and Write Access were not assigned.
- Assign Read and Access to this Access Group ID by selecting the Checkbox. If you are using Business Role, You can assign this Access Group ID in the Access Restriction Tab of the Business Role.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Access Restriction, Accounts, Business Role , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem