You have maintained multiple addresses in the customer master data and created a new sales order and linked to the project.
You created a project invoice request and released it. Now you want to change the bill-to address but the field is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center
- Select subview "Sales Orders" under Project Invoicing view
- Create new project invoice request and release it
- Now go to Customer Invoicing-> Project Invoicing view->Project Invoice Requests
- Search for the released project invoice request
- Bill-to address is defaulted and now you are not able to change it.
You can change the address only when the project invoice request is "In Preparation" status.
System will default the address which is marked as "main" address in master data.
But if you want to change the address, you can do so in "Involved Parties" tab in the project invoice request screen when the status of the project invoice request is "in preparation".
Bill-to address change, project invoice request, multiple address, involved parties , KBA , bill-to address change , involved parties , project invoice request , SRD-PRO-INV , Projects Customer Invoicing , How To