- When we add multiple background or trend records in people profile, the header disappears when we scroll down.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite : Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- When we try to edit a background or trend section in people profile and add multiple records the header disappears,
- When you add multiple background or trend records in People Profile,previously, the header disappeared when you scrolled down.The header row now remains visible on the top of the Edit dialog.
- This was fixed in b2005 release in EDU-15354 to improve the user experience while editing a background or trend sections.
- When we tested this behavior in the preview environment (b2005), the header row disappears as before.
- However, this phenomenon is occurring only while using Internet Explorer 11 browser and it works fine with other browsers such as Google Chrome.
- We have received a confirmation that this is a limitation of setSticky in Internet Explorer 11 .
- Following is the reference of sapui5 for this setSticky function: Sets a new value for property sticky.Defines the section of the control that remains fixed at the top of the page during vertical scrolling as long as the control is in the view port.
- The setSticky only works for the edit dialog, for example when we click edit/add to open the dialog on a background or trend section.
- Browsers that do not support this feature are listed below:
- Internet Explorer
- Edge lower than version 41 (EdgeHTML 16)
- Firefox lower than version 59
People profile,Background section,Trend section,PP3 header , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-ADM , Roles & Permission / Directory search , LOD-SF-EP-PORT , Performance/ Potential Block (Portlet) , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem