You would like to use a Custom Recipient Determination with notifications workflow rules.
SAP Cloud for Customer
For notification workflow rules, the Recipients determined with custom logic is bound to the BADI - GetServiceRequestResponsibilityForWorkflow.
A BADI (Business Add-In) is a SAP Object-oriented technique used to add your own business functionality to the existing SAP Standard functionality (Workflow Rule). Choosing the BO for Tickets, the recipient determination rule "Recipients Determined with Custom Logic" is linked to the BADI exit GetServiceRequestResponsibilityForWorkflow.
Resorting to this exit you will find and return the parties that should receive the notification, and the workflow engine will automatically execute this logic when the rule is triggered and an e-mail needs to be sent.
- Open the SAP Cloud Application studio
- Open the repository explorer
- Search for BADI Custom Recipient Determination
- Look for BADI exit GetServiceRequestResponsibilityForWorkflow.
- Find the parties that should receive the notification.
- The Workflow logic will automatically execute this logic when the rule is triggered.
You can also refer to the below technical details when implementing this logic:
- Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/AP/CRM/Global
- BO: ServiceRequest
- Enhancement Option: GetServiceRequestResponsibilityForWorkflow
Workflow Rule; Workflow; Notification; Recipient Determined with Custom Logic; BADI; GetServiceRequestResponsibilityForWorkflow; Service; Tickets; C4C; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To