- In HADR system, after enabling parallel_dist for the inbound connection, the following messages are reported for the inbound queue in the SRS errorlog:
ERROR #30056 USER(DR_admin) - /generic/exec/dist.c(16132)
Change parallel_dist setting failed: Quiesce DIST timeout because there are still large transaction candidates in (SITE1_R2.DB) SQT cache.
Commit or rollback all existing large open transactions at primary database, then change parallel_dist setting again.
- Few hours later, DSI EXEC get suspended with this message reported for the outbound queue:
WARNING #5185 DSI EXEC(107(5) SITE2.DB) - generic/dsi/hqexec.c(6086)
Row count mismatch for the command executed on 'SITE2.DB'. The command impacted 0 rows but it should impact 1 rows
- There is no error sent back to the DR_admin user and the parallel_dist setting is changed.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
CR821735, 821735, CR#821735 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.