Publish fails for a Custom object builder object in Administrator Work Center.
- Publish not possible. Create an incident with component AP-RC-CU-BO.
- Error during activation of Custom Business Objects.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Creating a COB with the following combination:
- There is a "Relation to ThingType" entity which has the "Used for Authorization" indicator checked.
- The "With Enterprise Search" indicator is checked for the COB.
Currently this scenario is not support through COB in the UI.
A work-around for this issue:
- Add any field from the association (Except: UUID) that is used for authorization, to the query selection parameter via the SDK.
- Trigger the activation of the Business Object from the SDK itself.
- Activation will go through fine and the COB will show up as published in the UI.
Publish Failure, COB, Custom Object Builder. , KBA , AP-RC-CU-BO , Key User Custom Object Generation , LOD-CRM-PM-PF , C4C Product Management - Platform , Problem