- Infocube activation or certain DTP loads are slow on SAP BW systems running on SAP ASE database
- A slow query is identified either via t-code RSRT in DEBUG mode OR in isql via sp_monitor 'connection' or sp_w and sp_sp outputs.
The query references Factviews in the PLAN clause - for example:
PLAN ' (use optgoal sap_olap)
(use fact_table (table /BIC/FCCOPA2 (in (view F))))
(use fact_table (table /BIC/ECCOPA2 (in (view F))))
(use parallel 4)
(prop (table /BIC/ECCOPA2 (in (view F))) (parallel 4))
(prop (table /BIC/FCCOPA2 (in (view F))) (parallel 4)) '
- SE38 -> RSSYBDBVERSION report indicates all GREEN lights (ie. BW Correction Collection is applied and the ASE configuration is as required per Best Practices)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Netweaver (NW) all versions
slow, performance, Factviews, Factview, factview, 701, 722 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.