- Picklist is showing No Value in Personal Data Collection for external user.
- When the a hiring manager to process the task in privde Personal Data Collection page, picklist values are visible to manager with full permission.
- Picklist value external user visiblity issue.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- In Google Chrome, try to load the page as external user
- Press F12 which will open a Developer Tool page
- Go to Network Tab
- Look for picklist on the right scection
- If picklist values appear here that means values are present, but UI does not visibility.
- This will require a manually updating the visibilit in the backend.
- Go to admin center-->Import and Export Data-->Select Picklist-Valuesfrom first dropdown and click export
- Extract the zip file
- Open the file Picklist-Values.csv
- Update the value in the file and Zip the file again
- Import it back
- If values are present here but still not visible, then it will require a manually update the visibility in the backend.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions