- Partial quantity usage decision (UD) is not performed in transaction QA11, system is sending full quantity to unrestricted.
- In transaction QA32 while doing quality inspection, lot cannot post partial quantity.
- Sometimes during UD system posts stock completely to the proposal (RQEVA-VMENGE01), although partial quantity is entered.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-UD, Verwendungsentscheid, VE, SPCO, SPST, incomplete, Buchung, Bestand, RQEVA, V_QPAC_UD, QPAC-BB_DUNKEL, QPAC-BB_VORSCH, QPAC-FELDNAME, QPAC, BB_DUNKEL, BB_VORSCH, FELDNAME, catalog, 3, Q3340, Q3 340, QV 117, Teilbuchung, Prüflos, QAVE , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.