You want to make use of the new option 'Temporarily Switch off Kits' which enables you in simulating the Available-To-Promise at a kit item level by switching off the kits header level control. However, when you go to the Customer Demand view of the Outbound Logistics Control work center you cannot find this option.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Select the Customer Demand view.
- Select All Orders By Selection from Show drop down and enter a Sales Order ID with Kit Item in the Find field.
- Choose Go button.
- You expect to find the function to Temporarily Switch off Kits, but you cannot find it.
You have to open the respective Sales Order in Customer Demand in Edit mode and select the Action button.
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Go to the Customer Demand view.
- Enter a relevant Sales Order ID and select any Line Item.
- Click the Edit button to open the Sales Order Logistics Details view.
- Go to the Line Items tab and select a relevant Item.
- Click on the Action button, and there you can select the option 'Temporarily Switch off Kits'.
- Please note that this is only possible if the Sales Order contains a Kit.
ATP, Kit Item, Kit Items, Temporarily, Switch off, Kits , KBA , atp , kit items , switch off kits , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To