- An "infected with signal 6" error in the module gsignal() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0xb10059) infected with signal 6 (SIGABRT/SIGIOT)
Address 0x0x00007ffff5fc9625 (gsignal+0x35), siginfo (code, address) = (-6, 0x0x0000297e0000abdf)
- It was encountered during ASE shutdown.
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR812392, CR#812392, 812392, stacktrace, site, handler, SIGABRT, SIGIOT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.