You have a requirement to delete old emails
SAP Marketing Cloud – SAP Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Content Studio App
- Click on show "All Content" on the top right-hand
- Search old emails or e-mail templates
1. In general all released emails or e-mail templates cannot be deleted, However there is a work-around for current editor.
2. Released content that was not used in a campaign can be set back to “In Preparation” status by opening it in the editor and pressing “Edit”. After that it can be deleted in the editor or the worklist.
- The old e-mail\template can now be deleted while the mail status has changed back to the "in preparation" status.
3. It is not possible to delete released e-mail\templates in the Lite editor, because the feature to go back into the status "in preparation" is not yet supported.
- The only available solution would be to set the undesirable e-mail to "Outdated" status, this simply means that the e-mail is obsolete.
- You can create a filter to filtered out (exclude filter) the outdated e-mail if you do not want to see them.
Note: Restricted Users may not have the authority to edit or delete e-mail templates.
outdated, delete e-mail, delete e-mail template , KBA , CEC-MKT-MEM , Content Studio: E-Mails and other messages , Problem