You see that the tasks and surveys which are marked as mandatory are not considered during the lead lifecycle
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Survey in the Surveys work center from Surveys view.
- Create Activity Plan in the Activity Planner work center from the Plans view (ensure that you have enabled Mandatory flag)
- From Activity Planner work center in the Routing Rules view, create an Activity Routing Rule for Business Application: Leads
- Go to the Sales Work Center
- Go to Leads view.
- Select New and create a Lead that fulfills the conditions defined in the Routing Rule.
- Save and Open the Lead.
- Navigate to the Activities facet to see the task
- Navigate to Surveys facet to see if the survey
Once the surveys/ tasks are added, you see that the mandatory property is not considered and system allows you to qualify and convert the lead, despite of not completing the mandatory task, survey.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Survey, Task, Routing Rule, Activity planner, Mandatory , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-ACT-ROT , Activity Routing , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem