Material ABC specification PQR in planning area 1234 planned with failures; save and check results of interactive planning log.
The above error is displayed when executing MRP for your product. Here ABC, PQR and 1234 represent the product, product specification and planning area respectively.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supply Planning work center.
- Navigate to the Products view.
- Search and select the relevant product, planning area and product specification combination.
- Click the Open button.
- In the planning screen, select the Run Planning button and choose either Single BoM Level or Multi BoM Level based on your business requirement.
The above reported error message is displayed.
- The product you have selected has Procurement Type: In-house Production maintained in its Planning master data.
- As a result of this setting, the system will look for a Released Planning Production Model for the Product and Planning area combination.
- If the system does not find a production model for the above combination the system will display the above error message.
Please create a Production Model by following the below given steps.
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Production Models view.
- Choose the New button.
- Enter the Product and Planning Area under the Production Model Header chevron.
- Proceed with entering the rest of the information to make the new production model consistent and then release the document for planning and execution.
You will be able to create supply once the above production model is released successfully for planning and execution.
MRP error, Business ByDesign, ByD Planning error, product specification planning error, ByD product specification planning error, PRS error, planning error , KBA , mrp error , business bydesign , byd planning error , byd product specification planning error , planning error , product specification planning error , prs error , AP-SDM-MSD , Material Supply and Demand View , Problem