You created a Freight and when you try to add the scales you receive an error message saying the Unit of Measure (UoM) is not valid.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Pricing view, Freights subview.
- Select the Freight you created and click Edit.
- In the Scales table, click Add Scale.
- Select a unit of measure, e.g. Pallet.
- You see error message "Unit of measure Pallet not valid".
You can add a scale to a freight as per the scale base type you have selected in the scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview.
- Open the "Configure Price Strategy" activity.
- Click the Pricing Procedure.
- You can see for price component Freight you have selected the scale: Volume.
Therefore, in the freight scales you can only use a scale of type Volume.
As you selected a scale of type Volume during the scoping, you must use a volume UoM in the freight scales, e. g. Cubic meter, Liter, etc.
UOM, scale, unité de mesure, fret, barème , KBA , AP-PMD-SPS , Sales Price Specification. , Problem