Supplier Invoice linked to Project Task displays an additional Approver in the Approval task.
Approval Process defined is the 'Approval by Cost Assignment'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit mesmo view.
- Search and open the Supplier Invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Supplier Invoice).
- Click on the View All button.
- Click on Approval tab.
System assigned the Approval Task to the Project Manager and another additional employee.
The unexpected employee is marked as Substitute in the respective Project.
Substitutes have the same authorization for the project as the project responsible. Therefore the approval tasks are also being assigned to that user.
System behavior is correct, as the user is selected as Substitute. To unflag the Substitution checkbox, you can access the following path:
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Search and open the respective Project.
- Go to Team and Staffing tab.
- Unflag the Substitute checkbox for the user.
Once this is done, user will not receive the approval tasks anymore.
Project Task, Approval Process, Approval, Supplier Invoice, Cost Assignment, Project, Substitution , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To