- Your create a sales order with line items for which a product discount can be determined in the system.
- You want to add another discount for some of the line items.
- When creating a new product discount, the determined discounts are deleted.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Pre-requisite: Have a Discount list to determine product discounts.
- Create a sales order with line items for which a product discount is determined.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Add Row under one of the products.
- Select Product Discount.
A new product discount is generated, but the previously determined discount is deleted.
- You have selected "Manual entry has priority" in your Configure Price Strategy business configuration activity.
When "Manual entry has priority" is selected, then a newly added discount will overwrite the previously determined discounts.
You can adjust the activity by leaving the field empty:
- Navigate to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Open the Configure Price Strategy activity.
- Select Pricing Procedure.
- For Step 11 change the Manual Change Control field to blank.
Configure Price Strategy, Discount, Remove, Replace, Manual, Preisstrategie, Rabatt, Ersetzen, Löschen , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem