Your PDI Extension Field is missing after it's extended to the standard CustomerInvoiceQAF
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoice Work Center
- Go to Invoices Request View
- Open the drop down list and select "To be invoiced Invoice Requests"
- Select any request
- Click Invoice button
- You cannot find your extension field in the standard CustomerInvoiceQAF
The CustomerInvoiceQAF have two forms. One is the 'SingleInvoiceForm' and other one is the 'MultipleInvoiceList'.
In the UI designer, there is a drop down list to select one of them.
After selecting one from the list, the UI changes can be made accordingly.
- If 'SingleInvoiceForm' is selected and changes are done, the change would appear in the normal invoice QAF screen.
- If 'MultipleInvoiceList' is selected and changes are done, the change would appear in the screen which multiple invoice details are included. For example, in case of invoicing multiple invoice requests together which results to multiple invoices.
- If the details needs to be included in both cases of normal QAF and multiple invoice QAF, the changes have to be done twice.
extension field; CustomerInvoiceQAF; missing , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , How To