You have created and activated the Tickets Routing Rules for Customer Support, but they are not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click the plus sign (+) for New.
- Fill the data to match the Routing Rules you set up.
- Team is not maintained in accordance to the Routing Rules.
You are using a field on the Routing Rules that is meant for the Employee Support scenario only.
The below fields are meant to be used only on the Employee Support scenario. If you use any of them, the conditions are not met and hence the rule does not work.
- Employee Country.
- Employee Department.
- Employee Language.
- Employee Name.
- Employee Postal Code.
- Employee Manager.
- 2651438 - Ticket Routing Rules Are Not Working
- 2611829 - Selected Columns are not Visible in the Ticket Routing Rules
- 2623040 - Ticket Routing Rules for Employee Support Does Not Assign Team
- 2540331 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules with Party Role as ServiceTechnician Team
- 2642452 - Ticket Routing Rules Not Working
- 2539879 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules for Party Role as Service and Support Team
- 2539770 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules for Processor Party Role
Routing Rules ; Team determination ; agent ; party role ; parties ; maintain involved parties ; business configuration activity , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem