When you open any Business Users, there is a section for Internal Comments and it is read only Text section. You would like to know, how to add the Internal Comments and its Usage?
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any Business User from Business User view
There is a section for Internal Comments
The internal comment section in the business user edit attributes screen is present to display any notes/comments that were written by the key user for the business user.
Its usage is more like a notes which the key user maintains for the business user.
To add a Internal Comments, follow below steps
- Edit "Access Rights" for any Business Users
- Go to Notes tab
- Add a Note and Save the changes
- Now, Edit/Open Attributes for the same user
- Under Internal Comments, you can find the Notes
Internal comment, notes , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem