Error " The required models of this chart are not accessible" happens when accessing the builder to edit the model of one story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8.9 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open one story based on SCP CF HANA live connection.
- Go to Designer-->Builder, try to access the model.
- Error below happens and the model cannot be accessed.
The required models of this chart are not accessible
This issue is caused by product defect.
This issue has been fixed in wave 2020.14.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, edit, builder, model, access, accessible, open, table, models, required, related, dependent , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem