You have added attachment filename in Survey Summary form template but still it is missing when you generate the summary.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales workcenter.
- Navigate to Opportunities view.
- Open Opportunity 123(where 123 is Opportunity ID).
- Go to Surveys facet and select survey XXX(where XXX is survey name).
- Click More --> Generate summary.
In the summary generated attachment filename is missing though you have added it in the form template.
As part of standard solution, we only send the attachment content in the message template.
Other details of attachment are not being passed as of now.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer:
a. Contact your Account Executive
b. Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
summary , attachment , KBA , attachment , summary , file , survey , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem