- How do we make inactive users profiles not visible in search?
- How to remove inactive users from search?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- From Action Search, you are able to see inactive users;
Analyze if the feature Show inactive user in people search it is enabled in your environment;
- Admin Center > Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings
- Analyze if the feature Show inactive user in people search is checked;
- If yes, please uncheck. This featurea allow inactive users being searchable in Action Search: 2566641 - How to Enable Search Inactive Users in the Global Header;
If the feature Show inactive user in people search is not enable and you are still able to search, perform the steps below:
- If you are only seeing one inactive users, please, update basic information from this user, such as
- First name, last name or middle name;
- You can perform this change doing an employee import or under Manager user if your enviroment is Non-EC;
Note: Those steps will trigger the refresh in solr index data and should resolve the issue.
If even updating user information, you are still searching inactive user or you are able to search several inactive users, open a new incident under LOD-SF-PLT-SRH component.
Search not working as expected , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , Problem