- This issue only occurs when the Fiori Launchpad is opened from another site that is cross-origin. Example, IdP initiated logon or SAP Jam.
- Application fails to open with the error "App could not be opened because the SAP UI5 component of the application could not be loaded" when opening a Fiori application that meets one of the following conditions:
- tile that was created by "Save as Tile"
- link to a Fiori application to specific app state (data)
- bookmark to an app with a particular state
- The following entry may appear in the browser's console log:
Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent #<semantic object>-<action> - Permission denied
at a.prototype.loadAppState (...)
at b.prototype._loadAppState (...)
at b.prototype.getAppState (...)\
at getAppState (...)
at _loadAppState (...)
at parseNavigation (...)
SAP Fiori Launchpad
saml, saml2, sharepoint , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , CA-FLP-FE-COR , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Core and Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.