Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Your organization has defined few Trunks/Gateways to use High Availability
- For that you have set priorities to each of the trunks/gateways and use the Options Ping to determine when a trunk/gateways is unavalable
- You noticed that although the trunk/gateway with the highest priority is not operational, the system does not failover to the next gateway that has the subsequent highest priority
- As a result, calls using the non-working gateways will receive an "Unknown" or "Not Found" error message
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.15
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.16
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, redundancy, 404 not found, Unknown, bad gateway, trunk, failover , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.