- How can an Implementation Partner request that the access to a particular customer environment (or all environments) be removed for a consultant?
- How to remove Site Manager Access for a consultant?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
There is an option on the Clouds Operations Portal for partners to submit an RMK Terminate Access Request the same way they can submit a Site Manager Access Request.
- Go to OPERATIONS REQUEST > REQUEST FORMS
- Under RMK Requests click on "RMK Terminate Access Request"
- A form will open, fill the form with required details and submit it
Please beware that if access to only specific instances should be removed then the lower section should be populated to specify which instances.
If nothing is specified, access to all Data Center Environments will be removed!
rmk, command, center, ops, operations, portal, hcm, cloud. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Setting, Permissoin & RBP, RecruiterSyn , How To