You want to know how to activate communication arrangement with partner Treasury Intelligence Solutions (TIS).
SAP Business ByDesign
You have created an incident already and the TIS add-on activation is done from SAP.
- The Scoping question 'Direct Bank Communication - Do you want to select Treasury Intelligence Solutions to use payment batches?' in Business Configuration work center > Implementation Projects view > Edit Project Scope > 4. Questions > Scoping Element: Cash Flow Management > Payment and Liquidity Management > Communication for Payment and Liquidity is scoped.
Steps to activate Communication Arrangement:
Create supplier master data entry for TIS.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and access the Integrate and Extend activity Service Provider – Treasury Intelligence Solutions (either from the Business Configuration Overview or from the Activity List of the Implementation Project).
- Create the supplier master data entry for TIS and Ensure that the supplier ID, country, and the Dun & Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) number (to be found using the Additional Identifiers link) 341556023 are included and correct.
Note: You must create a supplier master data entry for TIS before you can activate the communication arrangement with TIS.
Activate the communication arrangement and communicate the system ID as well as the client certificate to TIS.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and access the Fine-Tune activity Treasury Intelligence Solutions – Communication Arrangement.
- Click Open > Click Activate communication arrangement.
- Activate communication with partner Treasury Intelligence Solutions by setting the corresponding indicator.
- Press Save and Close.
- Download the client certificate.
- Navigate to the communication arrangement by clicking on the relevant communication scenario.
- Make a note of the ID given for the My System field.
- Save the certificate (file name extension “.CER”) to your hard drive.
- Select that file and either zip it or rename it to a .txt file.
Communicate client certificate and system ID to TIS (Certificate Exchange)
- Contact TIS’s customer service OR Send an e-mail including the system ID and the client certificate to TIS’s customer service at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and send them the client certificate for identification purposes.
- Into SAP Business ByDesign - Download the latest certificate available on the TIS server and add it to the certificate trust list in ByDesign system (refer to KBA 2938607 - How to Upload the Latest Certificate from Treasury Intelligence Solution to ByDesign System for more detailed steps).
TIS, communication arrangement with partner Treasury Intelligence Solutions , KBA , tis , activate communication arrangement , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To