- After creating import data connection, you may forget which database credential is used (if trying to edit the connection, the User Name appears blank)
- As the import data connection may be shared by other users without sharing credential, different users will be prompted to enter their own credentials in order to use the connection (see https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/806856d958a740de91d11bcf12c095b5.html)
- How to find which database credential is used for the existing import data connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Open Chrome Developer Tools from the Chrome menu (under Menu > More tools > Developer tools) or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C (or the F12 function key) on your keyboard when Chrome is in focus.
- Go to the Network Tab.
- Log on to SAC tenant and then go to Connections.
- Click the top left recording button to stop recording in Chrome Developer Tools.
- Select the final request with URL as "https://<SAC FQDN>/sap/fpa/services/rest/epm/contentlib?tenant=<tenant id>" and go to Preview.
=> There should be a list of connection with "resourceType = EXTERNALCONNECTION".
- Find the import data connection you want to check and expand it.
=> You can find credentials (userId only) under data section.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, import, data, acquire, connection, user, credential, db, datasource , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To