Business Partner replication from external system fails in SAP Cloud for Customer with error "Specify field XYZ with length XX".
XYZ - Example Tax Number type
XX - Example Length
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud for Customer.
- Go to Administrator workcenter.
- Open Web-Service Message Monitoring view.
- Find and select corresponding message which has failed with the error.
- Check the error log.
You are replicating TaxNumber information in the payload however the tax number being sent is not correct.
In the Fine-Tuning Activity "Countries", you have enabled the "Tax Fields Check Enabled" for the corresponding Country.
To resolve the issue,
- Send the correct Tax Numbers as per the legal rules pertaining to the country.
- If you really want to replicate the tax numbers which may not be exactly as per the legal rules, then please disable the "Tax Fields Check Enabled" for the corresponding Country in the fine-tuning activity "Countries". Also remove the length mainatined in the rule number fields so that the tax check is completely skipped.
Specify field Account Number with length 15; TaxNumber; BusinessPartnerReplicationIn; , KBA , AP-RC-WSM , Web Service Message Monitoring View , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LO-INT-COD , CRM On Demand Integration , Problem