You need to change the description of the values that can be selected on Pipeline Simulation view. However, you are unable to do it via Adaptation Mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Pipeline Simulation view.
- Click on the Advanced Search icon to open the Graphic Options.
- Start Adaptation Mode.
- Click on the field "Value".
- See that you cannot change the description of the values in the dropdown using adaptation mode.
You need to use Language Adaptation to change the dropdown list.
Create a Language Adaptation to Change the dropdown list.
- Go to the Administration Work Center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click Language Adaptation.
- Create a new Language Adaptation and select the Sales Work Center.
- Collect texts, to perform the required action you need to select: 'Code Text'.
- Go to the Code Text facet and search for the texts that you want to change the description.
- Maintain the desired description under 'Target Text'.
- Use the 'Cleanup Text' function to remove text not needed within this LA to free it up for future translations.
- Save and close.
- You might need to reload the system to see the full changes reflected.
SAP Help Portal: Translate and Adapt User Interface Texts
Pipeline Simulation, Graphic Options, Opportunity, language, translation , KBA , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To