The number is not being displayed on Recruiting Approvals tile in the Home Page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the instance
- You will see in the Home Page that number is not being displayed for Recruiting Approvals tile
A possible cause is that the field "Tile body text color " for Landing Page Theme is configured to white (#FFFFFF).
- In the instance, go to Admin Center
- Go to Theme Manager
- Select the default theme
- Select Fine Tune
- Select Landing Page Theme. This section is the one used for set the colors in the tiles on home page. If the Landing Page Theme is not the same theme that you selected, please go back to Theme Manager initial page and select the Landing Page Theme.
- Select Landing Page Tiles
- Go to "Tile body text color" field and you will see this is set as "#FFFFFF" which is the white color.
- Change the color for this field
missing, number, recruiting tile, approvals, home page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , Problem