You are unable to Delete the Sales Cycle because Delete button is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Open Activity list.
- Search for the Activity 'Sales Cycles and Phases' and open it.
- Click 'Maintain Sales Cycle'.
- Select XYZ (where XYZ is name of Sales Cycle).
The Delete button is greyed out for Sales Cycle XYZ.
If the Project is 'live', the Change Project does not allow the deletion of Sales Cycles. Hence the Delete button is disabled.
This is expected system behavior for Sales Cycles where the Project is live.
Sales cycle, delete, sales phase, gray, grayed; Sales Cycles , KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , Problem