You are using the web service ManageOpportunityIn to update the status of an Opportunity, however the LifeCycleStatusCode is not getting updated.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Service Explorer view.
- Search for the ManageOpportunityIn.
- Download the WSLD (Web Services Description Language).
- Populate the structure with the expected information.
- Execute the payload service.
Error: RBAM: No authorization for 'Operation http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global MaintainBundle' on 'ServiceInterface http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Gl
You are not able to update the status of an Opportunity via web service as the LifeCycleStatusCode tag is not supported for the service ManageOpportunityIn.
The status of an Opportunity can only be updated manually in the UI (User Interface) by using the Change Status button.
This is the current system behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Platform to submit an idea.
ManageOpportunityIn, Web Service, LifeCycleStatusCode, A2X, Update, Opportunity, RBAM , KBA , AP-OP , Opportunity Processing , How To