- After moving a candidate to a disqualification Status, the First Advantage "Background Check Packages" portlet is not shown.
- Is it possible to see in the First Advantage "Background Check Packages" portlet all statuses?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Job Requisition XML template, assign <feature-permission type="backgroundCheck"> to disqualification statuses
- Open a candidate job application in the disqualification status
- The First Advantage "Background Check Packages" is not shown up
This is expected behaviour that the background check portlet will not be available for disqualification statuses since there is no logic of doing background assessment if a candidate is disqualified.
2533326 - Configuring Background Check with First Advantage - Recruiting Management
2533270 - How to Initiate Background Check with First Advantage
FirstAdvantage, background check integration, closed, withdraw, disqualified, candidate, job application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem