- Testing JDBC connections HANA with SSO authentication from IDT fails
- Creating new JDBC connection in IDT to Hana using SSO,loading and fails after some time with error
- "com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecExceptionSapDB: : authentication failed "
- To note SSO is configured properly and works on the server
- IDT logs will show that Unable to find servers in CMS servername:6400 and cluster @CLUSTERNAME with kind pjs and service SecurityTokenService
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server
Hana connection SSO,IDT, connection loading, bi4.2, JDBC, APS, NIC prioritization,jb , KBA , saml , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.