- Testing JDBC connections HANA with SSO authentication from IDT fails
- Creating new JDBC connection in IDT to Hana using SSO,loading and fails after some time with error
- "com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecExceptionSapDB: : authentication failed "
- To note SSO is configured properly and works on the server
- IDT logs will show that Unable to find servers in CMS servername:6400 and cluster @CLUSTERNAME with kind pjs and service SecurityTokenService
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server
Hana connection SSO,IDT, connection loading, bi4.2, JDBC, APS, NIC prioritization,jb , KBA , saml , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.