You have created a service ticket in C4C system, while requesting the external pricing you got the following error message: No item category available (Table T184 XXXX NORM ZZZZ)
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the view Work Tickets.
- Open the respective ticket and press the button Request External Pricing under the Actions.
- You will get the above error message.
Since the item category is not passed to ERP and automatically determined, the relationship needs to be maintained in the ERP tenant. If the ParentItemID is populated in the ticket item, the higher level item category should also be maintained in ERP.
Create the missing table T184 entries in your ERP system via:
1. SPRO (IMG): Sales and Distribution -->Sales -->Sales Documents -->Sales Document Item -->Assign Item Categories.
2. Choose New Entries.
3. Enter Sales Doc. Type as XXXX and Item cat. Group as NORM.
4. Enter Item category as ZZZZ and higher level item category as ZZZZ.
C4C, TICKET, No item category available, NORM T184 V1320, , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , How To