User wants to create a geo map in SAC. However, user is uncertain of geomap attributes to match the country, region, or subregion data to.
SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to Main Menu > Create > Model > Import a file from your computer
- Go to Main Menu > Create > Model > Get data from a datasource
- Go to any model that you have. In the Tool Panel at the top, under the Edit tool bar, click Rebuild Model Warning: Do not save afterwards. This is only to pull the Geo attribute data.
- In the Tool Panel at the top, under the Actions tool bar, click Geo Enrichment > Area Names
- Click "Download locations"
A CSV file will be downloaded and show the user all the country, region, and subregion fields used in the maps.
2433853 - Using the geo maps / geo enrichment features (geospatial analysis / location data) with SAP Analytics Cloud
Geomap, Geography, coordinates, co-ordinates, longitude, latitude, metadata , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , How To