- You invoiced Sales Order Item XYZ-XX (XYZ-YY represents the Sales Order item ID).
- You maintain manual Revenue Recognition data for the Sales Order item.
- After executing the Revenue Recognition run you notice that the run did not consider the maintained value. As a result, the invoiced revenue remains deferred.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Cost and Revenue work center go to the Sales Document Items view and find item XYZ-XX.
- Press Edit Manual Revenue Recognition Data and select Recognized Costs and Revenues.
- Select any Set of Books.
- Under Edit Manual Recognized Costs and Revenues you verify that the Valid from and Valid To date are maintained correctly.
- In the Recognized Revenue / Recognized Costs column a value is maintained, for example 5000,00.
The amount to be recognized is maintained without Currency.
In the Edit Recognized Costs and Revenues screen ensure that for the maintained amounts (Recognized Revenue / Recognized Costs) the Currency column is filled.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Manual Revenue Recognition Data not realized, Recognize based on manual Amounts , KBA , manuelle erlösabgrenzung , manual revenue recognition data , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem