- ADS on SAP Business Technology Platform is called from ABAP system.
- ADS_AGENT's password on both sides is correct.
- The assigned roles to ADS_AGENT are as mentioned in KBA 2378564.
- The destination services in Cloud Connector are set as per SAP documentation.
- FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE report returns HTTP-401 error:
SYSTEM ERROR: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: HTTP-401 Error.(200,101).
- SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
- SAP Business Technology Platform
ADS, Adobe, SCP, SAP Cloud Platform, BTP, SAP Business Technology Platform, HTTP-401, ADS_AGENT, Alternative Logon Procedure, FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE , KBA , BC-SRV-FP-NEO , Adobe-Interactive-Forms-Cloud-Wartung, Neo , BC-SRV-FP , Forms Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.