- Running System Configurator(SC) directly (not through the Remote Administration Tools) works well when using HTTPS
- When running the System Configurator(SC) from the Remote Administration Tools page the jnlp file fails to load
- This happens because the "Remote Administration Tools" is using HTTP protocol and SC using HTTPS (Secure Socket)
- The SC logs shows:
- com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException:Failed to load resource:
- http://[host ip]:[PORT]/remoteadmin/sc.jnlp
- at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)...
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, remote admin, SC, SSL , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.