- How to access the Analytics Dashboard?
- What are the features and sections included in the JAM Administrator?
SAP JAM Collaboration
As a Company or Area administrator, you can access the Analytics Dashboard via selecting the admin area from the Change Admin Area dropdown, and then going to Analytics > Dashboard.
The dashboard has three parts:
- The top panel
- The summary panel
- The details panel
The Top Panel includes:
- A dropdown selection for the dashboard timeframe (last 4 weeks, last 3, 6, or 12 months).
- A statement indicating the time interval of the default data sets.
- A statement indicating the date that the data was generated. Dashboard data is updated weekly.
- A statement indicating if more recent data is available, and a link to update the display with the newer data.
- A Print button that displays a print-friendly page and opens a printer selection dialog box.
- A Download button to download the following leaderboard metadata to a spreadsheet
The Summary Panel includes:
- Login Activity:
- User accounts: The current total count of activated user accounts on your organization's instance of SAP Jam. Activated user accounts have logged in at least once since the organization was created. This number does not include alumni
- User accounts change: The change in user accounts from the previous period to the current period, as actual numbers and a percentage change.
- Number of unique logins: The total count of users who have logged in to your organization's instance of SAP Jam for the selected time frame. The count of unique logins can include logins by users who have deactivated since the selected time frame.
- Unique logins percentage change: The change in the total count of unique users who have logged in from the previous period to the current period, as actual numbers and a change percentage.
- Groups: The total count of active groups in your organization's instance of SAP Jam in the selected time frame.
- Most Viewed Groups: This panel shows a table of the top 10 most visited groups in the selected time frame, which includes the following information
- Most Engaging Items (home page content only)
The Details panel includes: the extended information on the same themes as the summary panels. These panels, in lists and graphs format, give administrators an easy way to detect any trends or changes to the measures and take appropriate action.
The Dashboard section of the SAP JAM Administrator Guide
dashboard, group, member, section, feature, company, panel, user, login, activity, unique login, membership, count, number, analytics, jam, top panel, detail panel, most viewed group, engagement, engaging, items, administrator , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-DSH , Dashboard & Analytics , Problem