You are trying to complete a migration of Time and Labor Management, but receive error message "Start Date can't be changed because of Manual adjustments on time account".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Overview work center view.
- Search and open the activity Migration of Employee and User Data.
- Click the link to Migrate time and labor management data using the migration tool.
- Select a migration file available in the Source Files table or upload a new one by clicking the Upload button.
- Click Execute Migration, then Execute Migration Step by Step.
- Proceed with the migration until the third step (Simulate), where error occurs.
One of the possible causes for the issue is that the date in the Time File Start Date field of the migration template is different than the date in the time file of the employee(s) being migrated.
To check this, please follow the below instructions:
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Access the Employees work center view.
- Search and select the employee(s) being migrated.
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Time Profile tab.
In the Time Profile section, you can check the Start Date — if this value is different than what was entered in the migration template, the error message will occur.
To solve this, please change the date in the migration template to match the date mantained in the time file of the employee(s).
Start Date, Changed, Migration , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To