This is the scoping question that is required to install the Lotus Notes Addin
SAP Cloud for Customer
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Select the Next button until you reach Step 4: Questions.
- Expand the options for Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand the options for Office and Desktop Integration.
- Expand the options for Integration with Local E-Mail Applications.
- Scope the question You can synchronize data between your SAP cloud solution and your users' local e-mail application (Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes®)
Lotus Notes , Scoping, BC settings Lotus Notes , KBA , lotus notes , scoping for lotus notes , groupware , bc lotus notes , bc settings lotus notes , LOD-CRM-GW-LN , Lotus Notes , How To