An E-Verify web service has failed error is received when submitting a candidate to E-verify:
The request to E-Verify web service has failed with the following error. INVALID_CLIENT_COMPANY_AUTHORIZATION: unauthorized to perform case operation for client company.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance
- Go to Onboarding > E-verify work queue
- Choose a candidate and process Initial Verification
- Click on 'Submit'.
- The error is received.
The client company ID, configured in Superadmin > E-verify Options, is incorrect.
- The Client Company ID is a number provided to the customer when an MOU is requested and signed.
- The number configured should match the information from what the DHS have.
FOR LIVE CUSTOMERS
Log a support case with the following description:
- The request to E-Verify web service has failed: INVALID_CLIENT_COMPANY_AUTHORIZATION
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
- Note your Company ID, the name of the affected candidate, as well as support access.
- Provide permission for support to replicate the problem and include a screen capture of the issue.
FOR IMPLEMENTATION PARTNERS:
- Log into the customer's superadmin account
- Go to the E-verify Options settings
- Update the Client Company ID based on the Client Company ID provided when the MOU was signed/requested.
KB article 2421435 - How to create a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for E-Verify in Onboarding 1.0
sf, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, EV30, everify, EVF, Initial Verification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , Problem