In this article we are going to discuss about the Refer a Job to a Friend support on Internal Career Site Powered by CSB.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Refer a Friend to a Job feature is available in the Internal Career Site powered by CSB as a button in the job description page. The button label is Refer a Friend.
Once you click on Refer a Friend button the follow pop-up opens for the employee.
The expected behavior of this feature is the same as described in the Refer Candidates to Jobs from the Job Search Page section of the Recruiting Guide.
It must be noted that the job needs to be posted both internally and externally and the employee needs to be authenticated to see the Refer a Friend button.
About the Prerequisites
- Employee Referral feature must be enabled in Bizx before enable ICS in order to have the button Refer a Friend showing-up;
- Employees must have the following RBP permissions to see the Refer a Friend button if the option "Check for employee referral permissions for adding candidate (pool and job specific)” is enabled (see KBA 2535899):
- Employee Referral - job specific
- Employee Referral - pool permission
- For any changes performed in Admin Center > Recruiting Setup > Employee Referral Program, it's necessary to reload the site configuration in RMK as follow:
- Perform an OData API Metadata Refresh in Bizx;
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder;
- Click on Appearance > Global
- Click on Save
2081998 - Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
2535899 - How to restrict the Referral Tracking feature - Recruiting Management
2220504 - Make Resume mandatory/hidden in Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
Refer a Job to a Friend, Refer a Friend, ICS, Internal Career Site Powered by CSB, RCM, RMK, Employee Referral , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To