When creating a workflow rule of type Social Media, you notice the Facebook channel is not available to be selected in the channels list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Workflow Rules.
- Click New.
- Select the Business Object as Ticket.
- Navigate to Actions tab.
- Select the activity as Social Media.
- Open the channels list.
- See that Facebook is not displayed.
The Workflow Rule engine currently does not support the Facebook social media channel.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Facebook, Workflow Rule, Workflow, Rule, Channel, Social Media, Social, FB, Service, Unavailable, Not Available, Not Supported, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To