When changing user's supervisor via MSS, the option to "Move currently assigned Position below new Supervisor's Position" no longer shows beside the supervisor field.
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Position Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Change the user's Supervisor via Take Action/MSS
- The option to Move currently assigned position no longer shows beside the Supervisor field.
- Scroll down to the end of Job Information page or click Load More to see other fields.
- The option was moved at the bottom of the page.
The issue has been reported to the enigneering team. This KBA will be updated when we have more details.
As a workaround:
- User may navigate to the last part of Job Information page to use the option.
- Re-save the Job Information in Configure People Profile:
- Please go to "Admin Ceter -> Configure People Profile -> Job Information"
- Click on "Edit " link and "Save" the configuration
Move position button, move position to new supervisor, change supervisor, manager change, CS20200000502801, INC0060879 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem